Masicorp and MyVillage
Masicorp has been provisionally accepted as part of the MyVillage programme which is very exciting.
As you know, MyVillage is the charity arm of the well known MySchool programme – and is a way to support Masicorp at no cost to yourself, by signing up to receive a free MyVillage card – and earning money for Masicorp while swiping your card at a number of retailers.
We need to sign up an initial 50 people who will add Masicorp as a beneficiary, in order to kickstart our fundraising.
- If you do not have a MySchool card, you can apply for a new one
- If you already have a card, you can add Masicorp as an additional beneficiary on your card.
- It is possible to have up to 3 beneficiaries on one card, and they may be both schools and charities.
Please see the attached MyVillage form – we’d love it if you could complete it and send it back to us so that we could add you to the Masicorp MyVillage programme
Let’s see if we can reach our initial target of 50 signups before the end of November. 😊
How to fill it in:
- You can either type directly into the form, add a digital signature, save and email back to me
- Or you can print it out and write on it directly and scan to email
We would be SOOOO GRATEFUL!
Cell: +27 (0)72 885 6614
Office: +27 (0)21 785 1923
NPO: 040994 • PBO: 930015544 (SA)
EIN: 02-0511758 (US)
Charity no: 1137358 • Gift Aid: XT26095 (UK)