NRPA collects information on a regular base and uses this for planning purposes and for other engagements with CoCT. To make it more accessible we have plotted this in Google Maps.
The information available at this moment (May 2022) is:
– residential plots
– NRPA boundary
– plots with heritage status
– plots with horses on them
– neighbourhood watch boundaries
– solar installations (using 2019 satellite imagery)
– alien vegetation on open plots in the valley
To select and show various layers of information click on the icon in the top left corner of the map below (little window with arrow) and select the layers that you would like to see.
Information may be updated and changed according to what is considered relevant. Comments are welcome and can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org