Dear Noordhoek Community
The NRPA is looking for a Noordhoek property owner to take over the Treasury position on the NRPA Exco. This is a voluntary position.
The duties are as follows:
- Manage the financial affairs of the NRPA
- Make authorised payments as required by the Exco
- Record and allocate receipts
- Maintain a cash book of financial activity and reconcile monthly to the bank account
- Report back the Exco monthly on the financial position of the NRPA
- Prepare and present annual financial statements at the AGM
- See to it that the annual tax return is correctly submitted
- Administer the membership database
- Record payment status of members
- Deal with member queries from time to time
It requires approximately 8 hours a month. Basic bookkeeping and Excel skills are needed, as well as attention to detail.
Please mail us on email@example.com if you are able to help with this position.