Subsequently to this notice the NRPA has received a withdrawal notice of this application.
This is related to Erf 3823 which is the land between the two entrances of The Lakes, 13 Noordhoek Main Road.
Remainder Erf 3823, Noordhoek.
Notice is hereby given in terms of section 81 of the City of Cape Town Municipal Planning By-Law, 2015 that the application below has been received and is open to inspection at the office of the District manager at Ground Floor, 3 Victoria Road, Plumstead, 7800. Alternatively, the application can be viewed by clicking on the PDF attachment in the document downloads section below.
District office: Southern district
Application number: 70398133
Applicant / owner details: : Planning Partners Town and Regional Planning / Amdec Residential Developments (Pty) Ltd.
Description and physical address: 13 Noordhoek Main Road, Noordhoek.
Submission period: 25 May – 25 June 2018
Purpose of the application
For the rezoning of a portion of the property (17,11 ha) from limited use zone (LU) to rural zone (RU) to permit the establishment of two dwelling units on the property
Submit your comments
Submit your comments, objections and representations by email.
All submissions need to include the following:
- The application reference number.
- The details of the person submitting the comment or objection, including ithe full name, interest in the application, address, contact details and the method by which they can be contacted.
- The reason for the objection, including the effect that the application will have on a person/area and any aspect of the application that you consider inconsistent with policy, and how.
Submissions in writing need to be made to the specified district office on or before the closing date.
- An objection, comment or representation that does not meet the requirements above may be disregarded.
- Late comments or objections will not be considered unless the City Manager has agreed in writing.
- If you are unable to write, you may come to the specified district office during office hours where you will be assisted with transcribing your comment or objection and associated reasons.