YOU ARE WARMLY INVITED TO THE
2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday 8th June 2022
18h30 – 20h00 meeting
Monkey Valley, Tree Tops
No RSPV needed
We value your Voice!
DID YOU KNOW THE NRPA:
- Facilitates initiatives that link with the Noordhoek 2030 Vision.
- Promotes Noordhoek’s interests and keeps members informed of what is happening in the Deep South.
- Maintains a constructive relationship with our Ward Councillor and City officials so that your views are heard.
- Liaises with the City in connection with civic and transport matters.
- Advises residents on services (roads, electricity, water) related issues and deals with City officials when you hit a dead end.
- Helps to ensure that processes are followed and advises residents on due process when responding to planning applications and departures.
- Oversees the management of the Common via the Common Committee.
- Organises public meetings and liaises with other civic groups around common issues.
- Contributes to the maintenance of a healthy and active civil society. Our country needs it!
We cannot do all of this without you so please get involved and offer your services.
Should you wish to submit a nomination for any of the six portfolios please download the 2022 EXCO NOMINEE FORM, complete it and then email the form to email@example.com The portfolios are:
Please note: Ensure you have paid your 2021 subs (R300) by 1st June in order to be eligible to vote. You can check your payment status by logging onto www.nrpa.org.za and checking your profile or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure.
Many thanks for your support and see you at the meeting,