NOTICE of NRPA Annual General Meeting 2017
Monday 27 March 2017
6.30pm – 8pm (registration starts at 6pm)
Monkey Valley, Tree Tops
No RSPV needed but you do need to have paid 2016 subs (R100) to be able to vote on the evening.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with agenda items for this meeting before 6pm on Monday 13 March.
Some of the things the NRPA does:
– Represents Noordhoek on various bodies including the Ward 69 Ward Committee, The Far South Peninsula Community Forum, Sub-Council 19 Meetings and the Environmental Liaison Committees for both malls.
– Maintains a constructive relationship with our Ward Councilor and with City Officials so that your views are heard.
– Liaises with City in connection with roads and transport by participating in focus groups and the South Peninsula Traffic Study currently being conducted.
– Advises on services (roads, electricity, water) related issues and deals with City officials when you hit a dead end.
– Helps ensure processes are followed and advises on how to do letters of objection or support when applications are made for re-zonings and other land uses like cell phone towers.
– Co-ordinates or advises on projects that link with our Noordhoek 2030 Vision process.
– Oversees the management of the Common via the Common Committee.
– Communicates to you regularly about issues affecting the Valley and Noordhoek.
To allow us to continue to do these things we need someone to stand for the Communication Portfolio (you need to own your property in Noordhoek). Email email@example.com and we will send you a nomination form to complete.
If not done so already please pay your 2016 membership fees so that you can vote at the AGM. Invoices have been sent to all registered users. Should you require another copy invoice please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use your surname and erf number as reference.