Local Spatial Development Plan progress
Home » Local Spatial Development Plan progress
- We have approached key decision makers at City and Provincial Level and secured a commitment to meet.
- A few NRPA EXCO & NRPA members are meeting to strategise.
- We have been informed that the City has spent the last 7 years getting rid of local building regulations in favour of a single framework and that the aim is not to return to localized frameworks.
- We always knew this was going to be a tough one so we will continue to pursue our options.
- Marike Colyn (EXCO member – Planning) is co-ordinating this effort, supported by Jenny Shaw (EXCO member – General)