Application for the rezoning, amendment of a restrictive title deed condition, amendment of a condition of an existing approval, city’s approval and amendment to an approved site development plan: erven 454 and 455, Chapmans Peak, Village Lane (Farm Village)
The NRPA has received a planning application for Erf 454 and 455 (Farm Village compound) requesting a rezoning, the lifting of the title deed conditions and changes to the site development plan
Erf: 454 and 455, CHAPMAN’S PEAK, NOORDHOEK
Address: Village Lane, NOORDHOEK
Application number/Case ID: 70588304
Deadline for comments/objections: 08/06/2022
Purpose of the application
- Erf 454:
- a) To rezone a portion (±740m2) from Open Space Zone 3 to General Business Subzone GB1.
- b) To amend a restrictive title deed condition, Condition 2.D.1 of Title Deed T11871/2015 (restricting the use of the land for Open Space for public purposes) to permit parking.
- c) To amend a condition of an existing approval (Condition 3 of the 1988 subdivision approval stating no buildings or structures be permitted on the property) to permit parking.
- d) Council’s approval to permit parking bays within 10m of street boundary (Village Lane).
- e) An amendment of an approved Site Development Plan.
- Erf 455:
- a) To rezone from Community Zone 1 to General Business Subzone GB1 for parking purposes.
Residents wishing to do comment or object can use the attached form. This can be done by printing the form and filling it in, or directly in a pdf programme such as Adobe or Preview.
All submissions need to include the following information:
- The application reference number (see above)
- The details of the person submitting the comment or objection, including your full name, interest in the application, address, contact details and the method by which you can be contacted.
- The reason for the objection, including the effect that the application will have on a person/area and any aspect of the application that you consider inconsistent with policy, and how.
Send the objection form and attachment (if any) to email address firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 202 9985. It can also be submitted in writing – please arrange an appointment with Jocelyn.Solomon@capetown.gov.za (phone no 021 444 2619) to hand it in.
Please send a copy of your objection to email@example.com so that we know who has commented/objected and on what grounds.