Dear NRPA Member
At our AGM on 5 April 2016 we will be electing our Executive Committee for 2016 – 2017 The portfolios are as follows:
- Planning/Land Use
Nomination forms attached.
- You can put yourself forward but need to find a nominator and seconder who are NRPA members with voting rights.
- Alternatively, you can put someone else forward, with their consent. Needs to be an NRPA member with voting rights.
- Fully completed forms must be emailed to email@example.com by 23 March 2016.
- No nominations at the AGM itself. All nominations are to be received by 23 March 2016.
- All nominations received on time, will be emailed to members by Thursday 24 March 2016
- Voting will be via ballot at the meeting.
- An option (as stipulated in our Constitution) is available for an electronic vote, to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6.30pm, Sunday 3 April 2016, if you are unable to attend the AGM.
- All votes (including electronic ones) will be counted and results announced at the AGM on 5 April 2016.
Don’t forget to email us any questions you want answered at the AGM.
NRPA EXCO & Support Team