Erven 4680, 4682 and 4683 , Noordhoek, off Nthombeni Road.
Notice is hereby given in terms of section 81 of the City of Cape Town Municipal Planning By-Law, 2015 that the application below has been received and is open to inspection at the office of the District manager at Plumstead Administrative Building, corner of Main and Victoria Roads, Plumstead, 7800. Alternatively, the application can be viewed by clicking on the PDF attachment in the document downloads section below.
District office: Southern district
Application number: 70396351
Applicant / owner details: Duncan Bates Professional Land Surveyors / B Lanton.
Description and physical address: Nthombeni Road, Noordhoek.
Submission period: 25 May – 25 June 2018
Purpose of the application
1. For a consolidation of erven 4680, 4682 and 4683.
2. For the subdivision of the consolidated erf into two portions measuring 7,4815 ha and 1,5375 ha in extent.
3. For the following departure from the Development Management Scheme:
- Item 114(b): to permit an erf size of 1,5375 ha in lieu of the minimum erf size of 2 ha
Submit your comments
Submit your comments, objections and representations by email.
All submissions need to include the following:
- The application reference number.
- The details of the person submitting the comment or objection, including ithe full name, interest in the application, address, contact details and the method by which they can be contacted.
- The reason for the objection, including the effect that the application will have on a person/area and any aspect of the application that you consider inconsistent with policy, and how.
Submissions in writing need to be made to the specified district office on or before the closing date.
- An objection, comment or representation that does not meet the requirements above may be disregarded.
- Late comments or objections will not be considered unless the City Manager has agreed in writing.
- If you are unable to write, you may come to the specified district officeduring office hours where you will be assisted with transcribing your comment or objection and associated reasons.
Reference: copy from http://www.capetown.gov.za/City-Connect/have-your-say/land-use-applications