2019 COMMUNITY MEETING (AGM)
THURSDAY 23rd May 2019
18h30 – 20h00 Meeting
ALL WELCOME (No RSVP needed). We value your Voice!
It’s all about realising THE VISION and protecting a “Noordhoek Lifestyle”. The NRPA is committed to this and to you. Please encourage all Noordhoek residents to attend.
Copy and share this link : www.nrpa.org.za/community-meeting-agm-23-may-2019/
Your Vision: The 6 Goals for Noordhoek
Please come and listen to our plans and the accomplishments to date. Click on above images for more detail on each vision goal, or for the final outcomes presentation (click here).
We’re seeking nominations for any of the portfolios (candidates must be a property owner). The portfolios are:
- Facilitates & encourages initiatives that support and drive the Noordhoek 2030 Vision.
- Promotes Noordhoek’s interests and keeps members informed of what is happening in our community.
- Communicates your views with our Ward Councilor and City Officials.
- Liaises with City on civic and transport matters (e.g. Main Road, Kommetjie Rd and Ou Kaapse Weg upgrades).
- Advises residents on services (roads, electricity, water).
- Ensures correct processes are followed on planning applications and departures.
- Oversees the management of the Common via the Common Committee.
- Contributes to the maintenance of a healthy and active civil society. Our country needs it!
Many thanks for your support and see you at the meeting.