Application for subdivision and consolidation: remainder portion 1 of Cape Farm 934, and portion 67 of Cape Farm 934, 1 Willowfield Street Noordhoek and 9 Silvermine Road Noordhoek (Cape Point Vineyards)
The NRPA has received a planning application for Farm 934 (Cape Point Vineyards) requesting a consolidation of portions 1 and 67 and a subdivision of the consolidated erf.
Remainder Portion 1 of Cape Farm 934 & Portion 67 of Cape Farm 934 (Cape Point Vineyards)
Address: Silvermine Road, NOORDHOEK
Application number/Case ID: 70589706
Deadline for comments/objections: 18/05/2022
Purpose of the application
To cadastrally separate a southern part of the farm from the balance of the farm (which includes the existing internal access road linking with Silvermine Road and Portion 67). Portion 1 will be able to utilize this internal access road for services and a right of way via registration of a servitude over this part of the Remainder.
- Consolidation of Portion 67 of Cape Farm 934 and Remainder Portion 1 of Cape Farm 934.
- Subdivision of the consolidated property (unregistered Erf 5134, Noordhoek) into 2 portions: Portion 1 (±9,35ha) and a Remainder (±41,39ha).
Residents wishing to do comment or object can use the attached form. This can be done by printing the form and filling it in, or directly in a pdf programme such as Adobe or Preview.
All submissions need to include the following information:
- The application reference number (see above)
- The details of the person submitting the comment or objection, including your full name, interest in the application, address, contact details and the method by which you can be contacted.
- The reason for the objection, including the effect that the application will have on a person/area and any aspect of the application that you consider inconsistent with policy, and how.
Send the objection form and attachment (if any) to email address firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 202 9985. It can also be submitted in writing – please arrange an appointment with Jocelyn.Solomon@capetown.gov.za (phone no 021 444 2619) to hand it in.
Please send a copy of your objection to email@example.com so that we know who has commented/objected and on what grounds.