2018 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Monday 16th April 2018
18h30 – 20h00 Meeting
No RSPV needed
We value your Voice!
We will be launching our new website www.nrpa.org.za as well as introducing
‘NOORDHOEK UNPLUGGED – THE COMMUNITY HUB’
An independent, community driven online forum that is embedded in the values of the Noordhoek 2030 Vision, supporting its aims and most importantly, helping you to connect.
DID YOU KNOW? THE NRPA:
- Facilitates initiatives that link with our Noordhoek 2030 Vision.
- Promotes Noordhoek’s interests and keeps members informed of what is happening in the Deep South.
- Maintains a constructive relationship with our Ward Councilor and City Officials so that your views are heard.
- Liaises with City in connection with civic and transport matters (e.g. the Kommetjie Rd and Ou Kaapse Weg upgrades).
- Advises residents on services (roads, electricity, water) related issues and deals with City officials when you hit a dead end.
- Helps to ensure that processes are followed and advises residents on due process when responding to planning applications and departures.
- Oversees the management of the Common via the Common Committee.
- Organises public meetings and liaises with other civic groups around common issues such as the water crisis.
- Contributes to the maintenance of a healthy and active civil society. Our country needs it!
We cannot do all of this without you so please get involved – offer your services. We rely on a strong support group to aid our Exco and it is healthy for organisations to have fresh faces in leadership. Should you wish to submit additional nominations for any of the portfolios please email email@example.com for a form and more details. The portfolios are:
Ratepayers, please ensure you have paid your 2017 subs (R200) by 13 April 2018 in order to be eligible to vote. You can check your payment status by logging onto www.nrpa.org.za and checking your profile. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure.
With many thanks for your support and see you at the meeting,