Community Meeting (AGM) Agenda
The Future of Noordhoek
- Welcome and Rules of Engagement.
- Vision 2030: Why it’s so important.
- Chairman’s Report: NRPA Achievements
- Portfolio Feedback
- The equestrian Economy: The Future of Horses in Noordhoek
- Treasury Report: What’s been spent
- Future Land use of Noordhoek
- Special Thanks: Important contributions made to Noordhoek
- Voting for committee members (EXCO)
- 2019 Subs
- Q & A Session
- Voting Results
- Thank you and close
REMINDER: We need nominations for the NRPA EXCO for 2019 – 2020.
Please complete the nomination form and send it to us by the 16th of May. We are seeking nominations for any of the portfolios.
NRPA EXCO Portfolios
- Chairperson: ensure the committee functions properly (full participation, effective decisions).
- Treasurer: financial watchdog over all aspects of financial management.
- Planning: draws attention to all planning and land use activity
- Civic: draws attention to all civic related issues (Rates, Utilities, Roads ..)
- Communication: receives queries & responds & shares info to community
- General: connects with all civic groups. Drives Vision 2030
Click here to see what the NRPA is all about: Purpose of NRPA
We would love a few Planning nominations. It’s a great portfolio and gets interesting insight into the planning and land use issues in Noordhoek
Please end completed nomination forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 16th of May or request more details.
Come and join this great team, and connect with all things Noordhoek. We have a lot of fun, and seek to make a real difference.